Exploration: Do you need to determine the feasibility
of your ideas or explore the boundaries of what’s possible? We can
advise you on current technology capabilities, tradeoffs between
cost, power, and performance, and theoretical limits.
- System Engineering: Are you ready to take your product from abstract ideas into a real,
physical entity? We can help you nail down your requirements,
layout an architecture, partition functionality between
hardware and software, and block out the key hardware and software components.
- Algorithm Development: Math skills rusty? Let us handle it. We are experts in
Matlab and GNU Octave, and can focus our broad range of analytical skills and experience
(linear algebra, random processes, number theory, fixed-point arithmetic, numerical analysis, etc.) to create
not just a solution, but a feasible solution to your problem.
- Software Development: We are experts in a variety of software languages and
Assembly, C, C++ on the Texas Instruments digital signal
processors (TMS320C64x, TMS320C55x, TMS320C54x)
using JTAG emulators and the Code Composer Studio
3.x development environment.
- Assembly, C, and C++ on the Analog Devices SHARC (21369) and TigerSHARC (TS201)
digital signal processors and their VisualDSP++ (5.x) development environment.
- Assembly, C, and C++ on Pentium and multicore class processors, including
highly-optimized MMX/SSE2/SSE3 under linux (Fedora, Ubuntu, etc.) and Windows
- Linux/Windows/Mac application development using the wxWidgets C++ development tools
- Hardware Development:
Hardware design and board layout using the Eagle CAD system.
- FPGA/PLD design using Xilinx and Altera toolsets.